Allied’s highly experienced engineering team interacts closely with our Research and Technology Center staff to create the optimal refractory system or solution for each customer.
We begin the product selection process by gaining a detailed understanding of your specific needs. Then we evaluate operating criteria and physical design parameters to bring you a comprehensive Engineered Design:
- Patented technologies
- Optimized product zoning
- Thermal models
- Proven safety lining systems
- Unique installation recommendations
Our applied research approach ensures product development is consistent with customer processes, operations and expectations.
Our Engineering services include:
- Scanning electron microscope (SEM)
- Energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS)
- Refractory systems design, including Refractory concept/proposal drawing that provides thermal analysis on conceptual refractory systems
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Bill of material & quotations
- Vibrating rig assemblies
- Contractor scheduling, including refractory tear-out, installation and heat-up
Learn more about Allied
We produce success with our customized refractory products, proactive problem-solving, technical support and global commitment. Learn more about Allied and everything we do to benefit our customers.