We begin the product selection process by gaining a detailed understanding of your specific needs. Then we evaluate operating criteria and physical design parameters to bring you a comprehensive Engineered Design:
- Patented technologies
- Optimized product zoning
- Thermal models
- Proven safety lining systems
- Unique installation recommendations
Our applied research approach ensures product development is consistent with customer processes, operations and expectations.
Our Engineering services include:
- Scanning electron microscope (SEM)
- Energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS)
- Ceramic refractory systems design including concept/proposal drawings and thermal analysis
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Bill of material & quotations
- Installation system selection and design
- Contractor scheduling, including ceramic refractory tear-out, installation and heat-up
Contact us today to see how Allied’s Engineering team can benefit your application.