TUFFLOOR® is designed for areas exposed to extreme thermal cycling and intermittent exposure to liquid metal spills, dross, and slag. It is a versatile product that can be installed as a complete floor, over existing (or new) concrete, or as precast tiles.
It is a versatile product that can be installed as a complete floor, over existing (or new) concrete, or as precast tiles.
TUFFLOOR® has 20 years of proven performance in ferrous and non-ferrous foundries, primary metal production (aluminum, steel, iron, zinc, copper, ferro-alloys), rolling mills and many other hot flooring applications.
- Faster project turn around time due to its early strength development
- Exceeds the cold crushing strength of conventional concrete
- Reduced maintenance time and expense
- Safer working surfaces
- Minimizes wear on mobile equipment
- Custom colors available
- Excellent freeze-thaw properties