Allied has two research facilities: one at Allied’s corporate office in Columbus, Ohio, with 30 technically trained staff members and 20 additional technicians in Tianjin, China.
These research centers create a high performing ceramic refractory products through innovative solutions, patent-generating research, extensive knowledge of product developments and design.
- Onsite gunning and shotcreting laboratory
- Modern analytical testing equipment (XRF, XRD, SEM)
- Forensic analysis capabilities
- Evaluations of specific metal slag and chemistry changes in contact with specific ceramic refractory products
- Customized research and design systems
- Unique installation properties – vibration cast, pump cast, gunning and shotcrete
- Tailored product selection to improve ceramic refractory performance