We manufacture proven products that are tailored to meet the unique requirements of galvanizing alloys.
Allied has a complete and technologically advanced product line for melting aluminum and zinc alloys. We provide proven monolithic refractories for inductor, throat and uppercase applications.
Our steel fiber-reinforced DRI-VIBE® refractories offer significantly longer campaign life than competitor mixes. DRI-VIBE® hotface compositions are designed to withstand the mechanical, chemical and thermal cycling abuse common to low temperature melting.
|DRI-VIBE® 551A-FR||Aluminum, 90.7% Alumina|
|DRI-VIBE® 558 A-FR||Zinc (Inductors), 90.7% Alumina|
|DRI-VIBE® 592 A-FR||Zinc (Inductors), 67.6% Alumina, 26.5% Silica|
|DRI-VIBE® 554 A-FR||Copper, 82.4% Alumina|
- Benefits to all applications:
- Near elimination of thermal shock cracking
- Significantly longer lining life
- Higher hot and cold strengths than traditional dry vibratables
- Benefits to Aluminum, Zinc and Galvalume® Inductors:
- No water, steam or gas contamination
- No cracking during sintering or pre-sintering
- Fast installation, pre-sintering and sintering times, leading to lower energy requirement
- No mixing and no waste
- Excellent thermal shock resistance