Coreless Gas Purging
MINRO STIR PRO NOZZLES bring the advantages of inert gas stirring of molten metals to the coreless induction furnace and foundries.
Customer experiences (ferrous and non-ferrous foundry):
- Decreased dissolved gases in the metal
- Increased cleanliness and fluidity
- Improved metal density and alloy recovery
- Decreased scrap castings
- Less grinding required during finishing process
- Reduced oxidation of molten metal bath in an air-melt application by providing a “blanket” of inert gas on top during bubbling
- Multiple campaign use per nozzle
- Suited for both ferrous and non-ferrous foundries
Available in various types and sizes to fit a range of coreless furnaces, and designed for multiple campaign use.
- SHROUDED STANDARD NOZZLE – Durable stainless steel retainment can design
- SHROUDED MINI NOZZLE –Durable stainless steel retainment can, features small cross section, for 500 lb or smaller furnace
- CAST – Fully ceramic design for high temperature applications or where magnetic coupling may be present
Learn more about Allied
We produce success with our customized refractory products, proactive problem-solving, technical support and global commitment. Learn more about Allied and everything we do to benefit our customers.