We provide the installation equipment you need for your specific application, including: Bosch Tamper, Electric Vibration System (EVS), Allied IDEAL RAMMER, refractory mixers and Martin Vibrators
- Bosch Tamper Available in single-phase and three-phase versions, these tampers are portable and lightweight, making installation of refractory materials easy and fast.
- Electric Vibrating Systems (EVS) Allied’s Electric Vibration System and Sled utilize patented technology designed to eliminate air pressure and air quality problems associated with pneumatic or air-driven piston vibrators. The EVS can be used to install linings in coreless furnaces, inductors and forging/heat treat furnace, car deck and hearths. Benefits of the systems include high installed density with a moisture-free refractory, reduced installation time, labor savings and lower dust levels.
- Allied IDEAL Air Rammer Systems The rammer can be adjusted to fit various types of coreless induction furnaces ranging from 1 to 50 tons. It provides an effective method for installing refractory materials.
- MUDHOG Castable Mixers With a capacity ranging from 500 pounds to 2000 pounds, these refractory mixers come standard with variable speed controls and hardened steel wear lines for drums. Custom modifications are available.
- Martin Vibrators A series of pneumatic, portable vibrators designed with high grade ductile iron case and powerful motor to give the user an efficient, low maintenance installation solution. We offer BRUTE models CCV4-2A and CV2.8-2A.
Additional Installation solutions:
- Pencil Vibrators
- Shotcrete Accelerant Delivery Systems
- Pneumatic Ramming Tools
Learn more about Allied
We produce success with our customized refractory products, proactive problem-solving, technical support and global commitment. Learn more about Allied and everything we do to benefit our customers.